HRP Mamas Events Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Monday, July 19, 2021, 6:00 PM until 7:30 PM
VIRTUAL LIVE WORKSHOPS
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
PLEASE REGISTER HERE AND YOU WILL BE SENT A LINK TO REGISTER ON THE ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCE MEETING.
with AYELET KAZNELSON
This Breastfeeding Essentials workshop is designed for expectant mothers - and their partners - who want to prepare for their breastfeeding experience. If you very recently gave birth, and would like a refresher workshop, this workshop may be helpful for you too!
In a relaxed, fun atmosphere we will cover basic breastfeeding topics such as:
- Getting breastfeeding off to a good start
- Breast anatomy and physiology
- How to know my baby is getting enough to eat
- Latch and positioning
- When & why to pump
- Common concerns
The session will include 30 mins of Q&A
Ayelet Kaznelson is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and a Labor Support Doula. In the past 20 years Ayelet has worked with well over 10,000 women and babies and draws from her vast experience when she works with her clients. For more info.
HRP MAMAS IS HERE TO SUPPORT MOTHERS & ALL PARENTS!
• Need a refresher? Forgot what you learned in this workshop the last time you attended it? Don't worry! All HRP Mamas Prenatal Workshops can be taken a second time by the same registrant for no additional fee. Please email us to be re-registered for this workshop.
• All HRP Mamas Workshops are offered on a self-select sliding scale.