****PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN TO REGISTER. THIS IS A MEMBER ONLY EVENT****
WORKING MAMAS MOTHERS' CIRCLE - ALL AGES
Working Mamas are invited to this weekly ongoing free Mothers' Circle, Mondays 7:30-8:30PM.
Whether you are currently on maternity leave, or looking for employment, or working freelance/PT/FT, in the your home office, or out of the home - this group will focus on the specific challenges of work/life balance for mothers.
We encourage Mamas with older kids to join the sessions to provide peer mentorship to other mamas who are in the early days of new motherhood and their return to work. Your wisdom, experience and advice as peers can be a great support system for newer mamas.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Preparing to return to work
- Motherhood, identity and self-care
- "Fair Play" in the home and co-parenting
- Parenting challenges, questions and resources
- Logistics of working from home, outside of the home, and work travel
- Navigating childcare challenges: Daycare? Nanny?
HRP Mamas Mothers’ Circles are informal gatherings to provide a space for mamas to share peer-to-peer advice with one another. Our Circles are all virtual during Covid via live un-recorded Zooms. They are facilitated by Anna Grossman, Director of HRP Mamas. Mothers’ Circles are free and open to all members of HRP Mamas on a drop-in basis.